Neh Cit Ninja saga terbaru Gan.......................

NINJA SAGA CHEATS // SPECIAL RUNE HACK


  • Download required files above
  • Fiddler2
  • Firefox

Credits: jefferdd



Note: I do not know if this cheat is bannable. I used my main account for all my cheats and as you can see, I have not gotten banned and still have millions of coins. You may or may not be as lucky as me =D

Steps.:
  1. Open Fiddler2.
  2. Go to Autoresponder. Check the options "Enable automatic responses" And "Permit passthrough for unmatched requests".
  3. Click ADD.
  4. Select the line that appears and change the "StringToMatch" to
    REGEX:(?insx).*mission_2\.swf$
    .
  5. In the textfield beside the save button, select Find A File and browser to the mission2.swf that you have just downloaded from pwnthis.net..
  6. Now just clear your browser cache..
  7. Enter Ninja Saga and finish the mission "Hardworking Student".
  8. You will get the special rune scroll upon each completion.
  9. Do NOT Abuse.
  10. Each cost 5000 in the shops, so you can also sell them if you need gold.

What's on Your Mind...